Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Portable Audio/Video

Notices

Old 12-08-2004, 05:08 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
iPod Flash - Mini Mini?

TheMacMind has details and images on the much rumored iPod Flash by Apple. The specs of this tiny MP3 player: 2.5" long, 1.5" wide, and just .5" thick. And it doesn't appear to have a screen (ok, don't ask me how to find a particular song if you have > 100 songs stored on this device).

If the report is correct, Apple is aiming to set another trend by having people wear their iPod Flash devices around the neck.

The report states that iPod Flash will be available with 256MB - 1GB storage space, starting at a price of US$99.

Don't take my word for it, but I think this is a fake. Somehow the depicted device doesn't look like a real Apple innovation to me. No screen? Give me a break.