Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
hermanus
hermanus began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
HOW TO WRITE A RECIPE

Hi All, I am obviously not that bright! I need to write a recipe on Calibre to get Beeld newspaper (in South Africa) daily and automatically, onto my Kindle. I have subscribed to the newspaper. I have read the instructions but it I dont understand the computer language. Please, can someone help me?
hermanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
I can try to help but I will need the link to the website and your login details. You can use a dummy password for the time being and pm the login details to me.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert