Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
Simbeline
Simbeline began at the beginning.

Device: none
Folders/subfolders with OdysseyHDFL

Hey, I'm pretty sure it should be okay but I thought I'd double check:

You can do subfolders via just creating them on your computer, yes? Any issues with depth of folders (eg. Folder - Subfolder - subfolder - subfolder, is this okay?)

This ereader isn't available where I am yet (sadface) but when it is I'm buying it... very first ereader so I think that's why I'm checking and doublechecking everything...
Simbeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
You can do subfolders via just creating them on your computer, yes?
Yes.

Just did some test with 6 folders down. It works.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
If you want to check and doublecheck maybe it's worth reading the manual. You can download it here
http://www.bookeen.com/support
but you have to log in to do so.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Simbeline
Simbeline began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks for the help!
Simbeline is offline   Reply With Quote