Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-15-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
PRS-T1 Manual Replacement

I just received a PRS-T1 in used condition from a ebay seller. A nice reader but the original manuals had been cleared. Downloaded the T1 PDF manual and found the response, when installed in the reader, was way too slow on page turns and early pages were too small a type size to be read. In PDF format larger type size not available via reader type size selection. Cleared out the PDF and used the free version of PDFMate to convert the file to epub. Installed the epub version and now have a at least readable T1 manual on the reader.

I looked for a epub version to download without any luck. IMO worth trying for missing manuals on other used Sony e-readers. Still getting familiarized with Sony readers so any suggestions appreciated.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:46 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I've attached the manual from my T1.
Attached Files
File Type: epub CBUS125EPM001007.epub (1.51 MB, 248 views)
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:09 PM   #3
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I've attached the manual from my T1.
Thanks, yours is a much smaller file than the one I converted from the PDF format Sony file.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote