Notices

Old 04-19-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
gwitt
Enthusiast
gwitt is on a distinguished road

Device: BeBook reader
Hi everybody

I just wanted to say hello.

I am a "Linux" and I looked around a couple of months for a practical device with a good Linux community support as well as openinkpot support.

Finally I landed at the BeBook device which seems to be an average device but they intend to supply a wifi-SD-Card add-on very soon.

I am very keen to get the thing into my hands ... as soon as possible

Best regards to you all

P.S.: This seems to be a pretty informative and well organized mobile device forum. I am glad I found you and your support.
gwitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome gwitt. IMO you've made a good decision.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hello gwitt, welcome to the forum and congrats to your new BeBook.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi gwitt and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Congratulations on your new purchase Enjoy! Welcome to the forum.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwitt View Post
I am a "Linux" and I looked around a couple of months for a practical device with a good Linux community support as well as openinkpot support.
HEy... nice to meet you and welcome to the forum...

BOb

Oh, and just so you know, I'm a "person".
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:56 AM   #7
gwitt
Enthusiast

Hey Guys, you are all very nice.

I am a person as well. And I love reading.

My "I am a Linux " derives from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-aLOm-6Vc

CU
Old 04-22-2009, 06:01 AM   #8
Mandy1
Mandy1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello Friends ,

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Mandy & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
Mandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:02 AM   #9
Mandy1
Mandy1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello Friends ,

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Mandy & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
Mandy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

CU
I know. I was just messin' with ya. Making you feel welcome.

BOb
Old 04-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Hey Guys, you are all very nice.

I am a person as well. And I love reading.

CU
hi gwitt and welcome to the forum ! there are a lot of "linuxes" around here so i'm sure you'll feel right at home. thanks for sharing that linux spot. i hadn't seen those before and they are hilarious !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #12
gwitt
Enthusiast

Hey Zelda

you should have seen this also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEYot8voTDM

gwitt
Old 04-22-2009, 09:32 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Hey Zelda

gwitt
thanks for that. excellent stuff.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Hey Zelda

gwitt
Funny... but at least they got it partly right. Linux doesn't innovate they emulate.

BOb

Tags
bebook, linux, newbe, openinkpot