Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-22-2022, 01:03 PM   #10666
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
My 3-months-at-$1.99 offer ended yesterday and I unsubscribed the day before that. Today, I went to check the KU page and I got another offer of three months free! It's kinda ridiculous at this point but I'm not complaining
I ended a three-months-free offer two weeks ago; I'm not being offered a new deal. Just as well, as I don't think I borrowed anything at all this last time.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 01:19 PM   #10667
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
They had a fantastic sale end of Feb-beginning of March and another excellent one in Sept. There were other sales as well but those two were the best.

Hoping for another Black Friday special to get 12 credits for $119. I'm down to my last one from last year. I used most of them in their "use credits, earn a coupon" sales.
This last sale was the best ever with everything at least 65 percent off; the one in March and in previous years was everything at least 50 percent off.

Last year I got a post-Black Friday offer in early December that was even better: $90 for a year/12 credits!
Advert
Old 10-22-2022, 03:23 PM   #10668
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Thanks @booklover6 and @Catlady! I recently joined and have my eye on a few audiobooks, wondering if it's worth it to wait for a sale or if I should just use a credit now.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 03:47 PM   #10669
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
This last sale was the best ever with everything at least 65 percent off; the one in March and in previous years was everything at least 50 percent off.

Last year I got a post-Black Friday offer in early December that was even better: $90 for a year/12 credits!
At the beginning of the last sale I got an offer for $99.50/year which is the one I wait for to sign up. I've never seen one for $90. They must like you.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 03:55 PM   #10670
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
At the beginning of the last sale I got an offer for $99.50/year which is the one I wait for to sign up. I've never seen one for $90. They must like you.
I went back to double-check, and it was actually $89.50. I had just ended a membership and planned to take a hiatus, when that offer popped into my mailbox and I couldn't resist. I would definitely re-up for $99.50.
Advert
Old 10-22-2022, 04:03 PM   #10671
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
Thanks @booklover6 and @Catlady! I recently joined and have my eye on a few audiobooks, wondering if it's worth it to wait for a sale or if I should just use a credit now.
Other sales (2-books-for-1 credit; $5-$7 per book) are limited to a specified selection of titles, so you can't really count on the book you want being on sale, and it'll be a while before there's another site-wide sale like the one just concluded a couple of weeks ago.
Old 10-23-2022, 12:19 AM   #10672
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Thank you. I didn't realize members get discounts and sales. This makes membership worth more than I thought.

Quote:
Other sales (2-books-for-1 credit; $5-$7 per book) are limited to a specified selection of titles, so you can't really count on the book you want being on sale, and it'll be a while before there's another site-wide sale like the one just concluded a couple of weeks ago.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 12:32 PM   #10673
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Audible is having a "use credits, earn coupon" sale. There was a banner on the home page, but it disappeared after I used two credits, so the only other detail I recall is that it is a 4 day sale.
When you used the credits, did you get any kind of confirmation that you qualified for the Amazon coupon? I just used 6 credits!
Old 10-23-2022, 02:05 PM   #10674
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
https://www.audible.com/ep/audiobook-deals
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 04:01 PM   #10675
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
When you used the credits, did you get any kind of confirmation that you qualified for the Amazon coupon? I just used 6 credits!
No, but I'll be watching my email for that one that says I earned a credit. You have to make sure you are getting their emails.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 04:01 PM   #10676
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
I went back to double-check, and it was actually $89.50. I had just ended a membership and planned to take a hiatus, when that offer popped into my mailbox and I couldn't resist. I would definitely re-up for $99.50.
oooo I'll be waiting for that one. My sub ends 12/08, I'll just pause it until a deal comes up.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 06:46 PM   #10677
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
No, but I'll be watching my email for that one that says I earned a credit. You have to make sure you are getting their emails.
Thanks. I was wondering about it since Audible didn't advertise the promo to me in any way--I only knew about it from the link here at MR.
Old 10-24-2022, 06:28 AM   #10678
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

https://www.audible.com/ep/audiobook-deals
Old 10-25-2022, 09:57 AM   #10679
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Well shoot. I've discovered that one of the six titles I picked up to get the $20 coupon from Audible is defective--missing a chapter. Now I am hesitating to try to return it before I get the coupon, since it makes the difference between a $10 coupon and a $20 coupon.
Old 10-25-2022, 02:33 PM   #10680
TrevorViking
Wizard

Quote:
Well shoot. I've discovered that one of the six titles I picked up to get the $20 coupon from Audible is defective--missing a chapter. Now I am hesitating to try to return it before I get the coupon, since it makes the difference between a $10 coupon and a $20 coupon.
Can you play it safe and return it after they deliver the coupon?