Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-07-2009, 10:31 PM   #76
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
@griffonwing

You should also watch flashforward (on Hulu). It's pretty good.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:40 AM   #77
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Being a grouch by nature (according to my wife, at least), I hate not to complain, but I've never had any problems with UPS or FedEx. Both have always delivered on the date they said they would, and both have always been diligent to update their tracking sites promptly.

The USPS is another matter. I've never seen the U.S. Post Office tracking site update an order. When they first get the package, their site will acknowledge that they have received the item, and after that, there are no more updates until the package eventually arrives at my doorstep.

Dagnabbit! I guess I did manage to get a complaint in after all!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2009, 10:46 AM   #78
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Being a grouch by nature (according to my wife, at least), I hate not to complain, but I've never had any problems with UPS or FedEx. Both have always delivered on the date they said they would, and both have always been diligent to update their tracking sites promptly.

The USPS is another matter. I've never seen the U.S. Post Office tracking site update an order. When they first get the package, their site will acknowledge that they have received the item, and after that, there are no more updates until the package eventually arrives at my doorstep.

Dagnabbit! I guess I did manage to get a complaint in after all!
USPS tracking is not tracking. At best it might be able to pass as a confirmation system. But I wouldn't even go that far.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #79
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
I didn't get in until about 1pm. The office was closed. Apparently the secretary was sick, and the architect is out of town. Anyway, I waiting on the porch until 4:14 for the FedEx driver. He didn't show. Internet was down for a bit, so I couldnt check.

The internet came online then, and I looking on the tracking site. That idiot FedEx driver stopped by today at noon, but left NO notice so I had no clue. I am pissed.

Now I'll have FedEx coming by here tomorrow, and UPS coming by my house tomorrow. This is unbelievable. Waiting for one will most likely make me miss the other. Let's just hope the secretary makes it in.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #80
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
You could go by the Fedex center and pick it up I have done so many times.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #81
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

tried that. called them by they said there's no pickup location. they'll try again tomorrow, and once more on monday, after that, it'll be shipped back.

doncha love it.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:25 PM   #82
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

It's delivered and charging. A quick cursory inspection shows NO creasing, NO warping, and the coating in excellent condition. I'm very satisfied, and the 2 weeks wait for shipping is well worth it to me.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #83
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
It's delivered and charging. A quick cursory inspection shows NO creasing, NO warping, and the coating in excellent condition. I'm very satisfied, and the 2 weeks wait for shipping is well worth it to me.
Really nice griffon, glad to know you are enjoying your new PP without problems; i just finished creating a new boot/shutdown logo that i posted on "customizing your Pocket Pro" thread and im thinking how to make it even better
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #84
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Yes, I have read the links. Once I come up with a design, I'll use the program and custom fit my PEZ. Although this will be MUCH more useful if/when the firmware update allows for sleep-mode images