Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
Aurora7
Aurora7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Question Survey for Kindle 2

Hi,

I am new member here. Very excited to join this forum!

I am currently an MBA student working on a marketing project for Kindle 2 that requires collection of some market information through survey. I hope you could help by participating the survey. The survey is completely anonymous and it will take you about 10-15 minutes. Your help is vital to the success of our project so please do help me out by participating the survey. Here is the link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...bZGyty3Q_3d_3d

Thank you very much for your time!!
Gloria
Aurora7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Welcome to MobileRead, Gloria! You may want to advertise this survey on a more general board since it appears to be about ebook reading in general and not just the Kindle 2.

Good luck with your survey,
Alisa
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
I filled it out
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Aurora7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Welcome to MobileRead, Gloria! You may want to advertise this survey on a more general board since it appears to be about ebook reading in general and not just the Kindle 2.

Good luck with your survey,
Alisa
Alisa,

Thanks for your suggestion. It is excellent idea! I am posting in some of the other threads.

Gloria
Old 03-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
Aurora7

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
I filled it out
Thanks!
Gloria
Advert
Old 03-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #6
kevindorsey
Evangelist
kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kevindorsey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle
Good luck with the survey.
kevindorsey is offline   Reply With Quote