Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-26-2015, 04:07 AM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
Can you add Vietnamese? I could try.
Done.

Note that the language will appear in CC production once 10% of the phrases (not words) are translated. There are currently 743 phrases in CC. Most of them are error messages or relate to Settings. Some phrases such as connection help are very long (100s of words). Most are shorter, ranging from 5 words to 30 words.

How do you want to be credited? Your name? Your MobileRead name? As "Anonymous"? Something else? Let me know here or by private message.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 06:55 AM   #17
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
NQK is enough.
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2015, 10:57 AM   #18
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

I tried today. It is now 22%. Not sure how it is calculated, but I will cover as much as possible, especially the frequently used functions
Old 01-09-2016, 04:59 AM   #19
nqk
Fanatic

@Chaley,

Some texts, phrases can't be found.
Under Connecting to Calibre, I can't find the following for translation
ENABLE/DISABLE CONNECTIONS
Use the following blah blah

Some words like Languages, Series, Rating, Authors, Title, Tags for Cloud index are still in English, though I'm sure I covered them all. The message "Checking if....." when connecting to Cloud service is not found and therefore is still in English.

You did not upload the latest English version?
Old 01-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #20
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
@Chaley,

Some texts, phrases can't be found.
Under Connecting to Calibre, I can't find the following for translation
ENABLE/DISABLE CONNECTIONS
Use the following blah blah
My fault. I didn't change some of the hard-coded string references. Done.
Quote:
Some words like Languages, Series, Rating, Authors, Title, Tags for Cloud index are still in English, though I'm sure I covered them all. The message "Checking if....." when connecting to Cloud service is not found and therefore is still in English.

You did not upload the latest English version?
This is a regression caused by another bug. Originally CC would take the column names from calibre's database, with the hope that the user would see the labels in his/her language even if CC wasn't translated. Unfortunately there are some cases where that information in the calibre database is malformed, so I changed CC to use a hard-coded (English) version. That had the side effect of making the labels always English.

I have changed CC to use the translated versions.

Both changes will be in the next beta.

Thanks for telling me.
Advert
Old 04-06-2016, 08:28 AM   #21
wrangly
wrangly began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Could you add Greek?
wrangly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:53 AM   #22
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangly View Post
Could you add Greek?
Sure. I will do it on Thursday when I get back to a keyboard.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:42 AM   #23
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangly View Post
Could you add Greek?
Done.

Let me know via PM how you want to be credited. If I don't here from you it will be "anonymous".
Old 07-13-2016, 07:27 AM   #24
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Hi!

Could you please add Swedish as well?
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:32 PM   #25
nqk
Fanatic

I can't find that word 'Sort' to translate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	150219  

Last edited by chaley; 07-15-2016 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Turn image into attachment
Old 07-15-2016, 04:10 AM   #26
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I can't find that word 'Sort' to translate.
The string "Sort" is already translatable. Unfortunately, this is one place that didn't use the translatable version. Fix will be in the next release.

While there I found four more non-translated strings related to what happens when swiping the image in book details to move forward and back. The commonly seen strings are (something like) "at beginning" and "at end". These are now translatable. Two other strings that are used for temporary errors are also now translatable.
Old 08-24-2016, 04:39 PM   #27
yonkyunior
Cultivator
yonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litteryonkyunior doesn't litter

Device: PRST2
Indonesian please
yonkyunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:39 AM   #28
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkyunior View Post
Indonesian please
Done.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:54 AM   #29
chandy
chandy began at the beginning.

Device: inkBOOK Onyx
Could you add Polish, please?
chandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:50 AM   #30
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandy View Post
Could you add Polish, please?
Done.