Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
cmdahler
Addict
cmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notes

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Sony 505 for sale

I was going to put my 505 on eBay, but I thought I'd give the members here a shot first. I bought an iPad, and I no longer need my 505. I've had it for right at one year. It's never given me any trouble, there are no scratches on the screen or the body, and as far as I can tell, it's only got one little stuck pixel near the middle of the screen. I've never taken it out of its brown leather cover, and it's never been dropped. The cover has no stains or scratches. I've installed the latest PRS+ firmware found on this site; I'll either leave that as is or restore it to its original software condition if you like. I also have a 2GB SD card in the slot that you can have with it. It's even possible that somewhere around the house I even still have the original box, but no guarantees on that one; I'll have to look around.

I'll ship anywhere you like if we can come to agreement on the shipping cost and any taxes involved with overseas shipping.

I'll start the price at $200 USD.

Last edited by cmdahler; 05-05-2010 at 08:48 AM.
cmdahler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
GrouchoM
Enthusiast
GrouchoM began at the beginning.

Device: none
Lol, isnt that a bit much?
GrouchoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrouchoM View Post
Not really if it includes shipping in the OPs country of origin.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrouchoM View Post
If you check the completed auctions on eBay, some used units have recently sold for $300 (a couple of new units sold for $397), so this is a good price.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
There's one on eBay at the moment for £189, on Buy it Now, which converts to about $290. There are live unfinished auctions with current prices around the £120 mark = about $185 so $200 seems a fair "starting price" to me.

If I hadn't bought one 10 days ago from here I'd be putting an offer in!
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #6
inositle
inositle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Is this still available? I'll offer $160 shipped (in US), watched a couple go for around 140-150 on eBay that I missed.

Thanks
inositle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
cmdahler
Addict
cmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notes

It is still available. $160 to include shipping? No, thanks for the offer, though. I'll make you a counter offer at $180 and you pay shipping.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
inositle
inositle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
What color is the model and I assume it comes with the original case?
inositle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #9
cmdahler
Addict

It is silver, and the original brown leather cover is included.