Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #736
Lykke
Groupie
Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Lykke can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I got it working. For future reference, the Touch Lux 3's extension.cfg is located in /system/profiles/default/config/
Thanks for the help. :-)
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:32 AM   #737
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Sorry guys, I've updated the main post of the thread with this too:

NOTICE
Quote:
I switched to Kobo Aura One so, after not developing CR3 for quite a while now, I can officially say I'm not maintaining it anymore.

If anyone is interested in continuing the project, feel free to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted for some time to make an upgrade and wanted either PB InkPad 3 or Kobo Aura One. In the end I went for the Kobo.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #738
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Too bad. Thank you for all your work over the years!
I have an Inkpad 3 and a Kobo Clara HD, I can understand your choice.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:54 AM   #739
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Thank you very much, brucelee, for all the work you did to make PB a better reader. When the time comes for me to choose between Kobo and PB for my next reader, I might very well choose PB again, and one of the main reasons would be... your port of CR3!
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 05:45 AM   #740
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Yeah... I kind of miss the CR3 features but the Kobo reading app is not that bad either. It's far from providing the same amount of flexibility but it's decent.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:04 AM   #741
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
Yeah... I kind of miss the CR3 features but the Kobo reading app is not that bad either. It's far from providing the same amount of flexibility but it's decent.
Have you tried Sergey's coolreader port for kobo?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=222803
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #742
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
Vlasovsoft provides a Coolreader for Kobos (as well as for Pocketbooks), but I prefer your version by far. Any chance you port yours to Kobo?

Last edited by mobama; 07-24-2018 at 09:27 AM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #743
brucelee
Addict

I didn't try it on Kobo. I've tried it once on PocketBook and I didn't like it at all.

I don't know if I'll get to port my version of CR3 to Kobo. The main issue is the time. I don't have much to allocate to this, or any other project for some time now. And it would mean quite a lot of work since things are mostly made particularly for PocketBook and its SDK.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #744
Kirek50
Kirek50 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3, TouchLux 3, Nook STGL
Where can I find the "go to page number" option?
Kirek50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 03:32 AM   #745
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirek50 View Post
Where can I find the "go to page number" option?
If you have the skin which gives a 3x3 pop up for reading menu, you should see the go to page dialog box there (top left, if I recall correctly - but it never worked for me).

If you have the alternative skin - the reading menu shows the page details at the bottom of the page and touching that area should bring up a page selection box (it works for me).

An alternative option is to go to control options and set one of the tap actions to "show page to dialog". A big caveat on this option is that you may find the page to dialog does not work - on my Touch HD it simply pops up for a second before disappearing.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:46 PM   #746
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I noticed that the dialog produced by the OpenPageSelect() libinkview function started disappearing in the firmware version 4 and above devices. So, in pbimageviewer, I just used a numeric keyboard dialog instead to select the page number. Maybe coolreader could be modified that way, too.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:44 AM   #747
kalahari
kalahari began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 616w
on bookmarks and the reading position

Can the bookmarks and the reading position copied over from a broken PB624 to a new PB616w ?
Are the bookmarks and the reading position a part of CoolReader, or a part of the underlying PocketBook firmware?

Pocketbook told me, that it would not work with bookmarks and the reading position from the built-in reader.

Regards
kalahari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 04:22 PM   #748
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
There is a cr3 folder in system\state which might contain the reading positions. You could also try finding all the other folders with cr3 (stands for the Coolreader app) and copy them onto your new device. AFAIK there is no built-in import-export function.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 01:56 PM   #749
mihhim
Enthusiast
mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.mihhim walks where angels fear to fly.

Device: pocketbook 623
The morphem search in the all my dictionaries doesn't work correctly from version v0.0.6-17-43 where "Dictionary tries matching case sensitive before case insensitive".
It can't find words "Kinder" "findet" just "Kind", "finden".
Last version that can be normally used with the dictionaries is v0.0.6-17-33.

Last edited by mihhim; 03-03-2019 at 11:32 PM.
mihhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:57 PM   #750
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Interesting.
Where did you find v0.0.6-17-33?
Edit:
Found it:
https://github.com/blchinezu/pocketb...r=v0.0.6-17-42

Last edited by nhedgehog; 03-03-2019 at 04:02 PM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote