Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-16-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
[Newbie] Book cover list support? Popup footnote support

Dear developers of KOreader,

I have just now jailbroken my Kindle PW2 and installed KOReader (stable version) + KPVBooklet. I could manage to use Wireless Connection to send EPUBs from Calibre.

1) However the books shown with no covers and with Personal tag (I set the books in EPUBs folder under Documents when it was asked for the first time Wireless Connection initiated). So I gather that Cover mode is not fully supported now?

2) I'm now reading a historical book with plenty of footnotes, which pop-up fine in other apps but not in KO. Hope that will be supported in the future when KOreader is mature, if not already.

Thank you for the great app.

nqk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:23 AM   #2
habeck.colibrett
habeck.colibrett began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
2) I'm now reading a historical book with plenty of footnotes, which pop-up fine in other apps but not in KO. Hope that will be supported in the future when KOreader is mature, if not already.
I have the same problem. To read books with footnotes I have to use Kindle OS not KOReader. Does anyone knows if KOReader has a footnotes support?
habeck.colibrett is offline   Reply With Quote