Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-18-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
bobopiet
bobopiet began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Trim covers in bulk

Hi,
I have a collection of ebooks, most epub format, but many of the books in calibre have a small cover. I can manually trim every book in the Calibre, but is it possible to trim all book covers at once ?

Last edited by bobopiet; 07-25-2011 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Adjust title
bobopiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #2
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I would be interested in this too. As now many of my covers are smaller than they should be, making it impossible to read the title sometimes.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert