Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #1
Chuckyjch
Chuckyjch began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 RC
Thumbs up Hello there, eBook readers

I live on Long Island, NY, southside, near the water. Although I joined a few months ago, I only now feel able to introduce myself. I have a Sony PRS-505 and I am thrilled with it. I also download kindle books to my iPod, so I think I have the best of both worlds. I've been thrilled also to use Calibre to read feeds from my favorite newpapers and magazines. What more can I want. I am retired, so the more free books I can get to read, the better. I appreciate very much the ability to get books from this site. Hopefully one day I myself can contribute. Happy Holidays to all!!
Chuckyjch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Chuckyjch and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 for close to two years now and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Welcome to MobileRead, you will find lots to read on this site! Happy holidays!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Chuckyjch

This site is fantastic, isn't it?

Don't forget all the free books generously offered by our MR authors through their websites, MR, feedbooks, smashwords, and their publishers. You can check out my signature for just a few of them.

Have fun with your "best of both worlds" options. I have the 505 and take it everywhere with me.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, chuckyjch, and enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #6
Counter
Connoisseur
Counter began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader
Hi and Welcome. I am new as well (as of today) and this site is THE BEST! great people and so much information to sift through it will keep you buys for days!
Counter is offline   Reply With Quote