Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 08-24-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Service, Robert W.: The Spell Of The Yukon. V1. August 24 2009

As this is my first uploaded ebook, please forgive me if I have missed any of the required steps.
I have always used Overdrive ReaderWorks before when creating my own ebooks, as Book Designer made absolutely no sense to me until I found HarryT's amazing tutorial on how to use the program.
In my version of "The Spell Of The Yukon" by Robert W. Service, I have created a TOC as well as done my best to format the lines to appear as verse with line breaks at the appropriate places.
I'd really like to thank HarryT for his tutorial which allowed the creation of my first upload. Enjoy!
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Ta for the upload. Well done for your first book...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert