Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #1
rukawa11
rukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KK
Deleted kual by accident from home menu, proper way to get it back?

Hi all, just got my first kindle and actually jailbroke, screensaver hacked, and installed kual and koreader without a hiccup(thanks to all the wonderful tutorials) which is quite an achievement for me since I'm not very computer savvy.

Anyway, I deleted kual on my home menu by pressing left on it and confirming delete, I don't know how to explain it other than saying my finger and brain spazzed out and I clicked all that in less than 1 second for absolutely no reason. I'd just like to get it back and don't want to do it wrong. Thanks!
rukawa11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:24 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
reinstall it. That is, copy the .azw2 file to the device again.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
rukawa11
rukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheeserukawa11 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KK
thanks!
rukawa11 is offline   Reply With Quote