Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #1
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Question Learning vocabularies on PRSx-50 eReader?

Hi!

I try to improve my knowledge in foreign language(s). An ereader would fit perfect for that purpose. For PRS-X50 series no special ‘app’ (or hack) exists.

So my questions are:

• Anyone round here learning language on an pre-T1-reader?
  • How do you do it?
  • Any special tricks or formattings in epub-files?

Thanks
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
cathermac
cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cathermac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-650 and Kobo mini
I think the only thing you need is a book and a dictionary.
For me it's easy. I'm spanish mother tongue so the only thing i have done its use my 650 with an english book or a french book and use the dictionary included on my reader. In french case, i use the reader's english-french dictionary, so i can improve french and english knowledgement at the same time.
With the t1, why don't you use coolreader? I hear you can include diferents dictionarys int his app. Sou then you have the book and the dictionary. It's the best way to learn.
cathermac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
learning, prs-x50, vocabulary