Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-17-2014, 05:36 AM   #2521
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
There is a VERY big difference between having a chocolate coin and SPENDING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DO NOT SPEND CHOCOLATE MONEY, YOU SNEAK IT PAST YOUR ENEMIES AND EAT IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never said anything about spending chocolate coins. For one thing, they don't last long enough with me to be spent.

I know what to do with chocolate: EAT CHOCOLATE! Enemies don't enough time to consume the chocolate I have withdrawn from my chocolate bank, and my chocolate bank securely stores (it's guarded by sharks with lasers, squirrels with lasers, and mannequins with lasers) the chocolate I can't carry with me. My current balance is: 400,127 pounds (181,876 kilograms) of high-quality milk chocolate.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:33 PM   #2522
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
All of which is owed to me for... uh, past services... and... delivery of one chicken
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:34 PM   #2523
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm sorry but I don't need assistance to get a chicken. At the worst, my local grocery store has plenty of chickens.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #2524
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Really? Is it a pick-up place to meet unattached chickens?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:54 PM   #2525
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Really? Is it a pick-up place to meet unattached chickens?
Well, they aren't attached to their heads, so... yes?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 05:55 PM   #2526
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hmmm ... guess I'll give it a pass then ...
Old 07-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #2527
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Hmmm ... guess I'll give it a pass then ...
Unless you want to talk about it over lunch....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:00 AM   #2528
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

It looks like PoohBear is prepared as lunch...
Old 07-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #2529
poohbear_nc
Now what?

I'm a victim of Global Warming!
Old 07-10-2014, 12:35 PM   #2530
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

not global, just ovenal
Old 08-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #2531
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

Wow, I'll have to say that on the 'last one to post wins' thread, nobody has a response
Old 08-01-2014, 04:19 PM   #2532
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

But wouldn't it be a bit redundant since ovens are supposed to get warm. An oven that doesn't get warm isn't really an oven. I'm sure chickens would appreciate an oven that doesn't get warm.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #2533
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

I bet
Old 08-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #2534
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Well, I just realized that a microwave oven doesn't get warm, so chickens would probably avoid it...unless we put corn in it...and a road in front of it...and some issues of Better Coops and Perches in it.
Old 08-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #2535
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

Yeah!

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!