Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 09:58 AM   #16
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
A little bit worried the Oasis won't go on BF sale this year. Amazon will still have BF deals this year, right?

I paid for last year's Oasis BF deal but had to cancel due to logistics not working out between me and Amazon.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:42 AM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdonline View Post
A little bit worried the Oasis won't go on BF sale this year. Amazon will still have BF deals this year, right?

I paid for last year's Oasis BF deal but had to cancel due to logistics not working out between me and Amazon.
There'll be a Black Friday. Prime Day is next week and Amazon has been running pre-Prime Day deals since the end of last month. I suspect once Prime Day is over, Amazon will launch straight into pre-Black Friday deals. Black Friday will more than likely last the entire month of November.

This pandemic has really shaken things up, especially supply chains. Couple that with stores worried about in-person shopping and we end up with lots of uncertainty.

Currently, Amazon is only running Kindle Basic and Paperwhite Bundle sales. I fully expect all of the Kindles to go on sale next week during Prime Day and once again during Black Friday (once Amazon defines the actual dates). So hang in there. This shopping season is still in its infancy.
Advert
Old 10-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #18
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks TM. I'm not a prime member so I'm counting on BF.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:03 PM   #19
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Keep in mind you can sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get the deals during Prime Day, then cancel it after you get what you wanted. That way you don't have to pay anything for Prime. I believe tubemonkey used to do that each year in the past.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:21 AM   #20
tdonline
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Keep in mind you can sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get the deals during Prime Day, then cancel it after you get what you wanted. That way you don't have to pay anything for Prime. I believe tubemonkey used to do that each year in the past.
Yep, considering it if the Oasis deal is good. Are Prime deals usually better or the same as BF's?
Advert
Old 10-09-2020, 03:28 PM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdonline View Post
Yep, considering it if the Oasis deal is good. Are Prime deals usually better or the same as BF's?
Generally the same.
Old 10-09-2020, 03:30 PM   #22
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I'm closing the thread. Please take further discussions to:

Prime Day 2020

Black Friday 2020
Closed Thread