Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-28-2020, 12:42 AM   #136
Paperbackstash
Guru
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles. See Signature for Info.
I still read and buy books. Admittedly I hadn't been going much, but I saw our local, long-time used bookstore had been bought out in December 2019. I went today actually. I've been three times this year to do some book browsing, especially for classic mysteries and to support the store. It helped my mood today because I was kind of down. Was something different. That said, I'm pickier on new books to own now since I have so many, and do also read quite a bit digitally
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:12 AM   #137
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
The last time I bought a book was also the 1st time I bought a "coffe table" book which I have never done before. (So you can see it was really an exception)
It was a photographers publication: http://www.dowlingphotography.com/redhead-beauty/
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 10:38 AM   #138
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
The last time I bought a book was also the 1st time I bought a "coffe table" book which I have never done before. (So you can see it was really an exception)
It was a photographers publication: http://www.dowlingphotography.com/redhead-beauty/
I just bought a paper book yesterday https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...the_Hobgoblins

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote