Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-19-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
Futuregrace
Zealot
Futuregrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterFuturegrace can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, iPad Pro 11, Voyage
iPhone and Android Ereader...

I’m awaiting my first android ereader and wondering if anyone else an iPhone but android ereader. If so how do you best handle syncing books between the devices so I can read when I only have phone with me as well?

Is kindle whisper sync of mobi the best option?
Any other advice so that I don’t go down a thousand rabbit trails in my search.
Futuregrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
StuartJ
StuartJ doesn't litterStuartJ doesn't litterStuartJ doesn't litter

Device: Likebook Mimas, Kobo Aura One, LG V20
Hi Futuregrace,

I don't have an iphone - though my wife does - but I think your best option would probably be using the Kindle app on your new android device, which I believe would handle sync of your library and reading position between devices. I was really quite impressed by the Kindle app on Android. Perhaps not as neat as the native Kindle experience, but remarkably good.

hope this helps!

Stuart
StuartJ is offline   Reply With Quote