Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-20-2018, 12:14 AM   #1
javiecholson188
javiecholson188 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Brooklyn Public Library & Press Reader app question?

For those of you that have the BPL out of State card, has anyone been able to get the Press Reader app to work? It *says* you are supposed to be able to link your account to your library card but the BPL is not listed as Hot Spot. Only the New York Library. So the option is grayed out and I can't enter in my Library card bar code or info.

I tried to submit a ticket but I don't think it went through. I didn't get a confirmation or response from them (iPad).

Without linking a library card, I'm afraid to use the app after reading the billing horror stories. I just go to the page and it says "you have read 5 stories today!" Uh, no. I just opened the app and that's what appeared when I opened it.

I can't bring myself to use it any more than that. I haven't entered a CC or anything but still my plan says "pay as you go".

How or is it possible to link your library card to this app?
javiecholson188 is offline   Reply With Quote