Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #1096
guanaco
Recovering reader
guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.guanaco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Granted. Then you discover that the cooker's name is Lucrezia Borgia, so that is your last meal.

I wish the ability to travel in time at will.
guanaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #1097
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Granted. But an accident sends you back in time to the 9th century, leaving you in a world with no electrisity, mobile readers or tablets. Unfortunately, it also sends you back in time where your wish never was granted in the first place, which leaves you stranded there

I wish for a wish that cannot be corrupted
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #1098
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
Granted. But an accident sends you back in time to the 9th century, leaving you in a world with no electrisity, mobile readers or tablets. Unfortunately, it also sends you back in time where your wish never was granted in the first place, which leaves you stranded there

I wish for a wish that cannot be corrupted
Granted... you get nothing.

I wish for 5 golden rings.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #1099
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Granted. Each ring invokes a terrible curse upon whomever wears it. Whats worse is that if all five rings are worn at once the world shall end.

I wish my home was bigger on the inside.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:15 AM   #1100
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Granted. Not only is your home bigger on the inside, but it continues to grow non-stop while the outside remains the same size. Eventually the pressure on the outer walls causes the house to explode and leaves behind a huge crater with all the space you could ever desire, if only they could find any trace of you.

I wish I had a million bucks.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #1101
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted. You now have a million bucks to feed and care for. Unfortunately for you, the US just changed their laws so that selling them, killing them, giving them away or eating them are now forbidden. They're yours till death do you apart. Congratulations!

I wish somebody could digitize my precious library for me
Old 01-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #1102
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted. They're transcoded directly into machine language. Better brush up on your binary.

I wish to own the mythical sword Excalibur.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #1103
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Granted. Unfortunately it's still in the stone and you can't pull it out.
I wish I had a star trekkish replicator.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #1104
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Granted. Unfortunately it's still in the stone and you can't pull it out.
Spoiler:

This is actually a common misconception with the King Author myth. Excalibur was given to him by the lady of the lake to replace the sword that he pulled from the stone, after it was broken in battle.

Still I accept your corruption.

Last edited by Dylrob; 01-05-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:03 AM   #1105
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Hmm... Granted. However because it is only a Star Trekkish replicator all the food it produces smells and tastes like wet dog.

I wish I'd win the contest.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:44 AM   #1106
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Hmm... Granted. However because it is only a Star Trekkish replicator all the food it produces smells and tastes like wet dog.

I wish I'd win the contest.
Granted, and in all your kindness you hand me your prize

I wish I could live in several countries.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #1107
Iznogood
Guru

Granted. Your foot now lives in Switserland, your head lives in Norway, and the rest of you is scattered throughout Europe. All your blood is a frozen piece of ice in the Arctic, so even though you're alive now, I suggest you enjoy most of it as fast as you can

I wish I didn't have to go to work any more
Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #1108
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted. You now have to go to work 24 hours a day, but no more than that.

Wish I had a parrot.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #1109
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Granted. You now have to go to work 24 hours a day, but no more than that.

Wish I had a parrot.
Granted.

Wish I had a parrot.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #1110
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness