Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #1
sirdouglas
sirdouglas began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Free BeBook- does it work?

Chances are you've already seen me posting that you can save 25 euros on the BeBook using my email (sirdouglas@hotmail.com) as the discount coupon code. Obviously my intention lies in eventually receiving a free BeBook after finding 10 people to use my name.

My question is, has anyone accomplished this? Has it been proven to work? I tried emailing BeBook and they wouldn't respond, and eventually (after over a month of me telling people to use my coupon) I received an email from someone saying they tried to use my coupon and it didn't work. I was rather frustrated because I know I had sent an email them stating that I was a participating member. I even had written back another time to them asking how many people had signed already, and it still took a few week for them to reply saying my name wasn't even on the list.

Well, it's tough to complain when there's a free BeBook as a reward, but I still want it to be fair. People have been writing me saying that they used my coupon, and I'm wondering if I've gotten it or how close I am. Has anyone accomplished it? What will they do after I get 10 people, just email me, simply send it off to my house, or what?

I'm desperate for the thing! Thanks!

Doug
sirdouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
SilverBullit
SilverBullit began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
Did you try to post this on the www.mybebook.com/forum too ?

I believe you'll get more response from them than emailing or posting here.
SilverBullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
SilverBullit
SilverBullit began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
http://mybebook.com/forum/viewtopic....b56062f4d#p516
SilverBullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:16 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdouglas View Post
Chances are you've already seen me posting that you can save 25 euros on the BeBook using my email (sirdouglas@hotmail.com) as the discount coupon code. Obviously my intention lies in eventually receiving a free BeBook after finding 10 people to use my name.

My question is, has anyone accomplished this? Has it been proven to work? I tried emailing BeBook and they wouldn't respond, and eventually (after over a month of me telling people to use my coupon) I received an email from someone saying they tried to use my coupon and it didn't work. I was rather frustrated because I know I had sent an email them stating that I was a participating member. I even had written back another time to them asking how many people had signed already, and it still took a few week for them to reply saying my name wasn't even on the list.

Well, it's tough to complain when there's a free BeBook as a reward, but I still want it to be fair. People have been writing me saying that they used my coupon, and I'm wondering if I've gotten it or how close I am. Has anyone accomplished it? What will they do after I get 10 people, just email me, simply send it off to my house, or what?

I'm desperate for the thing! Thanks!

Doug
Why don't you just become a BeBook affiliate? (Note the BeBook affiliate page link in my sig-line.) Sure, you'd have to get 16 people to buy one through your affiliate page, but if you've got 300-400 friends, you could probably get most of that by urging them to shop for a BeBook for Christmas.
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote