Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-28-2017, 08:27 AM   #1
fatymid
fatymid began at the beginning.

Device: PB Lux Touch 3
Custom dictionary

The default dictionary does not contain many words, so I decided to install a custom one. However, I am unable to find a way to make it happen.

I have dictionary converter, but (1) I do not know how to make it work and (2) all dictionaries I can find are in the .exe format. Update: Well I can also find .mobi dictionaries, but that does not help.
Update2: Now I have .txt format - how do I convert it to PB format?
Any help?
I am looking for Polish-English dictionary or the one that contains definitions of English words.

Last edited by fatymid; 05-28-2017 at 09:05 AM.
fatymid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:59 AM   #2
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Check this thread:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60689

You need dictionaries in .dic format. Then you just put them into system\dictionaries\ folder, and they are available for use.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert