Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
maritimer
Maritimer
maritimer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-300 & T1
Help- settings re turn page using touch

Hi
Newbie question. I have read the manual and did a quick search of the forumn.

I'm day 2 with a T1.

Last night I scrolled thru 250 pages of a book to get to where i left off on my old reader. I read successfully for some time and then all of a sudden when i stroked the screen to page turn it went backwards not forwards. At first I thought I was imagining it. Did I inadvertently change a setting or is this a bug?
maritimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
seabee
Connoisseur
seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Mini
Yes, there's a setting for that (Home (page 2) :: Parameters :: General parameters :: Page-turn preference, actually translated from French, perhaps not exactly these words in English interface), but it can happen if you don't stroke slightly backward before removing your finger. Remeber that it's an infrared layer tactile interface, movements 1 or 2 mm above screen surface are detected ! I'm mostly using the left/right buttons, for me, the tactile interface is useful only for pointing and entering text, not page turn.

Last edited by seabee; 11-30-2011 at 11:26 AM.
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
maritimer
Maritimer
maritimer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-300 & T1
thanks- i have fixed the problem.

happy reading
maritimer is offline   Reply With Quote