Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
K3 screen protector. K2 & K3 screen sizes?

Amazon was selling the BoxWave ClearTouch anit-glare screen protectors for $2.50 each. I've used BoxWave products for years and they've always had excellent quality. I wasn't too worried about screen protectors for my and my wife's K3s since they aren't touch-screen devices but at that price I couldn't resist. The description for these said latest generation but the description on the BoxWave packing slip says 2nd generation. I've verified that the sku for the protectors we received are for the K2.

Do the K2 and K3 have the EXACT same screen size so that I could use these without any sort of trimming? If so, I guess these'll work just fine. Otherwise, I guess they're going to have to refund me. I'd rather just keep them and use them if they're a perfect fit and no trimming is involved.

Thanks to anyone that may know the answer to my question.

Sincerely,
- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
Well, if they both have 6-inch screens, then they are exactly the same.
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert