Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Nook Glowlight: Have you experienced screen defects?
I have experienced no problems. The screen is perfect. 47 63.51%
I have experienced minor problems but it doesn't bother me. 8 10.81%
I have experienced significant and annoying problems but I can deal with it. 5 6.76%
I have experienced problems significant enough to regret my purchase. 14 18.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2015, 09:04 AM   #46
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
This thread is two years old and was created regarding the previous version of the Nook Glowlight. It's misleading to refer to it for the more recent model which AFAIK has no reported problems.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:08 AM   #47
Hermit77
Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hermit77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight
I have had 2 Nook Glowlights over past 5 yrs never had a problem. It's a great reader
Hermit77 is offline   Reply With Quote