Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #16
Backi
Connoisseur
Backi has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityBacki has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: PB912 Matt White
Issue 7: Exceeding vertical scribble boundaries (firmware 1.6?-1.7)

Draw something and then exceed the boundary on the left or right side. Then click somewhere on the screen again: Automatically a line is drawn between the point, where you exceeded the boundary and the point, where you clicked afterwards.

In this image I drew the (nearly) horizontal line and exceeded on the right side. Then I clicked down left, so that the diagonal line was automatically inserted.

I think, the scribble app misses to terminate the polyline, when the stylus exceeds the left or right boundary.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.JPG
Views:	569
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	80669  

Last edited by Backi; 01-01-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Backi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #17
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Page switch does not work with new 2-point-zoom

page switch buttons are disabled in 2-point-zoom
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #18
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
page switch buttons are disabled in 2-point-zoom
We have already noticed the issue (it was also several times mentioned in other threads here). Give us a couple of days. Please also note, that 1.7 is not a final release yet - it is still betta and some issues are possible.

Please note that the thread here is about 20111228 and is out of date.

Next time please write your comments to the 1.7 here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164162
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:13 PM   #19
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backi View Post
Draw something and then exceed the boundary on the left or right side. Then click somewhere on the screen again: Automatically a line is drawn between the point, where you exceeded the boundary and the point, where you clicked afterwards.

I think, the scribble app misses to terminate the polyline, when the stylus exceeds the left or right boundary.
It happens also in 1.7b firmware. It always joins two separate polyline, if you leave left margin. I couldn't make M92 do it while leaving right, uppper, bottom margin.

That is something similar to bug that I 'hit' in pdf scribling. Only it seems to me the reason for loosing terminating signal for polyline is different than leaving screen by exeeding left margin.

This bug should be quite easily fixed. If I start getting position, I terminate previous first. Or just check if two adjacement polyline dots are not too distant (more than say 2 mm).
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Please also note, that 1.7 is not a final release yet - it is still betta and some issues are possible.
OK, it changes a situation a bit. ;-) I thought it is a final release.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert