Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
"Three Full Days of 99 Cent Books Posted Every Hour" - From DailyCheapReads

Quote:
Just a reminder that at 10:00pm Central US (Chicago) time tomorrow, Sunday May 8, we will begin posting books that cost only 99 cents each. We will keep posting 99 cent books every hour for at least 74 hours – through midnight Wednesday. Three full days of 99 cent books posted every hour - that’s a lot of books!
http://dailycheapreads.com/

(These will be from Amazon but may be available at other stores, too.)
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Starting now!
Advert
Old 05-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Thanks! Some of these look really good!
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks!
I picked up The Fairy Tale Bride as it's a backlist title and I love those!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard

You're welcome. I like her blog because lots of time she has things no one else has.

Quote:
it's a backlist title and I love those!
Me, too!
Advert
Old 05-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Bought two, with no expectations attached. I'll try to start one tonight, and stay tuned for more. Thanks!
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
You're welcome. I like her blog because lots of time she has things no one else has.

Me, too!
Grabbed Spring Blossom which is another backlist title I had on my Wishlist at Smashwords.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #8
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
I think it's worth pointing out that many of the $0.99 Kindle books listed so far are priced at $2.99 on Smashwords and B&N, so in addition to some interesting picks there are also some bargain bargains.

Last edited by apesmom; 05-09-2011 at 06:59 PM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I think it's worth pointing out that many of the $0.99 Kindle books listed so far are priced at $2.99 on Smashwords and B&N, so in addition to some interesting picks there are also some bargain bargains.
Oh, good to know! Thanks for posting that.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #10
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
I noticed that, wish they were .99 everywhere.

That being said, 2 of the three I wanted were available at B&N.com for the .99 price....

Of course I hate you for posting this .99 book bonanza. Too many impulse buys. LOL

Last edited by jhempel24; 05-10-2011 at 12:24 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by booksmart View Post
Ill check it out
I also know of another place who have been suprisingly cheap. They are called [pirate site], but they only deal through email, most of there books are 1$. I recently purchased water for elephants for 1$ plus a few more.
Im not sure if I can post the email so message me if you want the contact info.
Which, of course, you know is a pirate site, so cannot be posted here.

Last edited by dreams; 05-17-2011 at 04:05 AM. Reason: edit [pirate site]
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Many I already bought at Smashwords now are 99 cents on Amazon this week it seems.

I picked up two more 99 cents specials today (Bridleton & Family Affair) as I already own the other 99 cents romances posted today and recommend them seeing I paid $2.99 to 3.99 a piece.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #13
NightBird
Wizard

Well, it's over now. <sigh> That was fun.

I was pretty good and only bought one of Doranna Durgin's backlist titles, A Feral Darkness.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I bought about Eight of them recommended on the blog and five of them Amazon recommended after I purchased a kindle book. All 99 Cents.

I guess I went a little overboard.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #15
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
I guess I went a little overboard
Naw, I think you were quite restrained. lol