Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-17-2018, 04:36 PM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That's why I don't have an Amazon account, they create all these obscure mechanisms to keep you locked in their prison - sometimes known as a walled garden.

I added a line to my last post.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #17
GoodRead
GoodRead began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Changing the file extension from a compressed folder extension (epub) to an image extension (jpeg) makes no sense to me. After renaming it can you open it in an image viewer.

Why didn't you buy the book from Amazon, they surely would ship a format that works on your KPW without any need to convert.

BR
This book won't be out until March. I get a lot of books from publishers to review before publication. I've reached out to them about getting it in another format but it's not available at this time.
GoodRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 06:30 PM   #18
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
With a bit of luck, going forward I guess they may reach back to you when they have a suitable Kindle format

I'll leave you with it

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conversion, epub, mobi