Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Wiki entry displaying Format Support for iPhone

Based upon several discussions over the last few days, it's become clear that the formats supported by the iPhone were unknown by many. I've started a table over on the iPhone page of the wiki.

I've put in the formats which I know of and care about to some extent. If you all can add any you know about or care about, we'll have a fairly clear reference to anyone who wants to know about the format capabilities of the iPhone.

I'm guessing the iPad's table would be very similar, but until we can confirm whether each app is supported, I won't make any adjustments to the iPad page.

Edit away!
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:43 AM   #2
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

I've updated the wiki entries for iPad and iPhone to show the most recently available applications for differing formats on those platforms:

iPad

iPhone
Old 04-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thank you, nikkie.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:54 AM   #4
Homsa
Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.Homsa knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Pocketbook 302, iPad, Kindle3, Sony 650, Kindle4 NT
Good day,

non-DRM ePubs can be imported to iPad through iTunes too.
Homsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
nikkie
Guru

I've updated both of these to reflect new development from B&N, Kobo, and txtr.