Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 03-18-2017, 12:39 AM   #181
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HD 8.9, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm listening to audiobooks with my iPhone 6s.
I do too (on my 5 SE), but not in the pool. Way too large for the pool.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2017, 04:02 AM   #182
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; SonyPRS65; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8; Kobo H2O; Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Size is more important than storage for this application. It needs to be comfortable clipped to your goggle strap. That has been hard to find, except for a retro-waterproofing version of iPod that is, frankly, not that great a solution, and doesn't support apps such as Audible's app.
Yes, partly I agree. However, 8Gb really is way too little for $180. My Spotify size is over 9Gb already. My Audible is on another device, so I can't check how much space that is taking right now...

In this day and age, I personally wouldn't want to buy a device that has less than 16Gb available for audio. Or it should have removable storage.
Sweetpea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:49 AM   #183
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmalicious View Post
I've had Skullcandy. Great little earbuds.

How was the sound on the Sennheisers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used the Kudo earbuds for several years. They were inexpensive enough that I had 3 or 4 pair stashed in various places. Also worked very well for hands free phone usage. I never had any fail on me. The wires were definately sturdier than the Skullcandy earbuds.

Now that I'm back in the office, I alternate between the Beats bluetooth over the ear headphones and Boise QuietComfort 20 Accoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. Both rather expensive, but both do a great job of blocking out the noise around me. It's a necessity since I'm in an open, very noisy office and unlike management, I actually have to think to get work done.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote