Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-29-2021, 07:03 PM   #1
LAPIII
LAPIII began at the beginning.

Device: PC
I had some books on my PC in Calibre.

I copied the folders (titled with author) of these books, which have a folder (titled with book title) in each which have the PDF, metadata, and cover and pasted them here:

Code:
C:\Users\LPIII\Calibre Library
The books are shown, Why?
LAPIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 08:11 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. The books are shown where?

What's important is that you absolutely DO NOT paste anything directly to your calibre library. That'll mess up the database. Use the Add Books button in Calibre to add books to your library.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 05:21 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If you want to move a library use the Move current library to new location option in the Library->Switch/Create library dialogue, viz:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-11-30 211600.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	190533

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote