Notices

Old 10-17-2021, 04:18 AM   #16
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Tex - I’m pretty sure Binchen was being sarcastic - he knows you would have to attach the appropriate CSS file

In any case, the OP wanted it automatically - pushing CTRL-B was too much work. I would have recommended setting the keyboard shortcut to CTRL-SPC… that way it’s easier to find the space bar and you don’t need to lift your finger as high on the keyboard
How do you set keyboard shortcut on Mac?
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:31 AM   #17
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
In the menu:
Edit/Preferences/Keyboard Shortcuts

- Select the command from the list so it is highlighted
- Type your shortcut in the box below
- click on the Assign button

repeat for other shortcuts

- click OK when done
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 05:16 AM   #18
2scre
Zealot
2scre began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
I don't see "Edit" when I go into Preferences in Sigil.
2scre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 05:32 AM   #19
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
In the menu:
Edit/Preferences/Keyboard Shortcuts

Select Edit from the menu
Select Preferences from the drop down list
Select Keyboard Shortcuts from the list at the left
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:24 AM   #20
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
On a Mac that would be Sigil->Preferences Then select Keyboard Shortcuts

You may also want to take a look at the Sigil User Guide which explains much of these basic features and how to use Sigil in general.

See https://github.com/Sigil-Ebook/sigil...guide/releases

Last edited by KevinH; 10-21-2021 at 09:55 AM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:18 PM   #21
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm tired of whatever this weird game is. Feel free to declare yourself the winner.
I wanted to karma you for this, but apparently, I need to spread some around.

And while we're at it:

I mean, what, is the program meant to magically infer what you want to do with the selected text? Horseradish.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 02:10 PM   #22
Binchen
Connoisseur
Binchen began at the beginning.

Device: Abakus
I like horseradish, for example together with sour cream as topping on salmon with lamb's lettuce and potato croutons.... hmmmm
Binchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 04:34 PM   #23
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binchen View Post
I like horseradish, for example together with sour cream as topping on salmon with lamb's lettuce and potato croutons.... hmmmm
I rather like it on uber-rare, paper-thin-sliced cold roast beef with crusty french bread. Hmmm....now, you've made me hungry!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote