Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Forgotten Realms ebooks?

I've finally found a table-top group to join again, and since we're going to play AD&D, I thought I'd get better acquainted with the setting by reading through some of those Forgotten Realms paper backs that were so popular way back when.

Are they available in as ebooks, and if they are, where can I get them at reasonable prices (or free)? I need to keep my budgeted funds available for buying the source books, and those littler suckers can be pricey.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I dont know if they are available or not...maybe the Drizzt books. However they most certainly wouldn't be free.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Some of the Forgotten Realms books are available, and one of them was even offered as a freebie last year.

I think your best purchasing bet would be to get the books at Kobo using coupons when Kobo offers them (you might want to subscribe to this thread in the Kobo forum which helpfully tracks the coupon deals if you haven't already).

Wizards of the Coast seems to be a non-Agency publisher which allows additional vendor/buyer discounts and here's the 20-page listing of what shows up for their catalogue, with most titles under $6, at least in Canada.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
This is very helpful, thank you so much! I've subscribed to the coupon thread now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Some of the Forgotten Realms books are available, and one of them was even offered as a freebie last year.

I think your best purchasing bet would be to get the books at Kobo using coupons when Kobo offers them (you might want to subscribe to this thread in the Kobo forum which helpfully tracks the coupon deals if you haven't already).

Wizards of the Coast seems to be a non-Agency publisher which allows additional vendor/buyer discounts and here's the 20-page listing of what shows up for their catalogue, with most titles under $6, at least in Canada.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #5
Joseph R
Zealot
Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kobo Glo HD
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...%3A+&x=17&y=12 Amazon has them if you do not mind doing some conversions..
Joseph R is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert