Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 11-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Easiest way to replace books in my collection with ones from here?

I've got a decent collection of PG etc books, but I'd much prefer to have the versions from here(of course) Since they rock a lot more

Can anyone think of any easy way for me to do a download and replace for books I already have in folders?
I would prefer not to download multiple formats of each book, but since not all books are in all formats here, I need to use the format: ALL to make sure I get each one added in.

Thanks

Jeremy
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:49 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Hi JGB

As far as the formats go, you are doing pretty well with the LRF format. Most of our books are available in native Sony. There are sometimes one or the other book that gets posted only in Mobi, but those are pretty seldom.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2008, 01:11 AM   #3
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Alas, I'm a stubborn idiot
I'm converting everything I have to epub. No LRF allowed.
I won't support proprietary formats.
they bother me
So I'd rather download everything possible in mobi since caliber doesn't do Lrf-> Epub.
but I'm not sure which ones I'd be missing and then forced to add in .lrf.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote