Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 01:45 AM   #1
DanT
Connoisseur
DanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enoughDanT will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo
BooksOnBoard contest win a Cybook

Are we allow to post contest here?

Anyway, just passing along the info. I'm in no way related to the contest or anything else.

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=70748

http://www.booksonboard.com/rss/bob_rss.xml

For Stephenie Meyer new book,Breaking Dawn, release, BoB will give us clues if we can guess the answer, we could win a Cybook reader.

They are supposed to also have a podcast with more clues, but I have no idea where to find the podcast.

Clues are supposed to start on July 24 until August 2nd.

Good luck

Cheers,

Dan.
DanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:29 AM   #2
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanT View Post
Are we allow to post contest here?

Anyway, just passing along the info. I'm in no way related to the contest or anything else.

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=70748

http://www.booksonboard.com/rss/bob_rss.xml

For Stephenie Meyer new book,Breaking Dawn, release, BoB will give us clues if we can guess the answer, we could win a Cybook reader.

They are supposed to also have a podcast with more clues, but I have no idea where to find the podcast.

Clues are supposed to start on July 24 until August 2nd.

Good luck

Cheers,

Dan.
Great! I had found a similar contest for a Kindle However the Book content you had to find the clues in was just not for me. I just couldnt see having my name associated with that website if I did win.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
BooksOnBoard
BooksOnBoard began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hi Dan,

The podcast (and more information about the contest) can be found on our RSS Feed (http://www.booksonboard.com/rss/bob_rss.xml). Good luck!

The BooksOnBoard Team

BooksOnBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooksOnBoard View Post
The podcast (and more information about the contest) can be found on our RSS Feed (http://www.booksonboard.com/rss/bob_rss.xml). Good luck!
EDIT: Ah, now the podcast is online.

Last edited by IceHand; 07-25-2008 at 06:18 PM.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:11 PM   #5
BooksOnBoard
BooksOnBoard began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hi IceHand,

The contest is open to everyone, not just Americans. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

The BooksOnBoard Team
BooksOnBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
rheostaticsfan
Zealot
rheostaticsfan will become famous soon enoughrheostaticsfan will become famous soon enoughrheostaticsfan will become famous soon enoughrheostaticsfan will become famous soon enoughrheostaticsfan will become famous soon enoughrheostaticsfan will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, iOS, Blackberry, Sony DPT (pdfs)
I won! I'm so excited!

Many thanks to booksonboard.com for the contest. Also thanks to this forum for introducing me to booksonboard.com. And also for bringing the contest to my attention.

I can't wait for my reader to arrive...I'm wondering how it will find a home in my spectrum of reading devices. (a desktop, a laptop and a Palm treo)

Now if only there were a way to keep my bookmarks (and annotations) current across all my platforms. (easily/seamlessly) so I could move from device to device without losing my page. I'd never ever buy another pbook in that case...
rheostaticsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #7
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Congratulations! It's cool to have a forum member win.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wow !! amazing luck !! congratulations, and i agree, it's great that a forum member won ! i'll be looking forward to hearing your impressions, when it arrives.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hey, congratulations, rheostaticsfan! That's fantastic! I look forward to your enthusiasm on receipt.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote