Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #22606
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Ponies! Like having 1/2 ton 3-year-olds running around the farm! Always getting into mischief - but cute!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #22607
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Yikes, I hope so. Hope they didn't take much damage, poor babies. (Poor KK too ..... )
she has learned... a couple years ago she would have had herself rolled into a barbwire ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Ponies! Like having 1/2 ton 3-year-olds running around the farm! Always getting into mischief - but cute!
and that particular filly is about 17 hands. and speaking of mischief... she is the one that I describe as having feline somewhere in her genetic tree. if there is mischief to be made, she is at the bottom of it... how does it taste, feel, tooth texture, smell, etc etc...
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #22608
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
A curious, intelligent horse is dangerous to your sanity.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #22609
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
A curious, intelligent horse is dangerous to your sanity.
that's been off the table for a loooong time!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #22610
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
why ponies why? why do you hate me so? I spent several hours yesterday repairing fences after an unusually heavy storm Monday. I pulled barbed wire, cut branches, got kicked, cut on barbed wire, had a small tree fall on me... all by myself mind! and then, this morning, I wake up to.....
Well, now I feel better about the scare Norton just put me through. When I suddenly realized he wasn't with me, I looked through the house and then the back yard on the chance that maybe someone had let him out and forgot to bring him back in. I began to fear he'd slipped out the front door when my grandson left for school and was on the verge of scouring the neighborhood when one more possible place he could be occurred to me.

Yep. He'd shut himself up in the bedroom closet.

Little dummy!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #22611
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Well, now I feel better about the scare Norton just put me through. When I suddenly realized he wasn't with me, I looked through the house and then the back yard on the chance that maybe someone had let him out and forgot to bring him back in. I began to fear he'd slipped out the front door when my grandson left for school and was on the verge of scouring the neighborhood when one more possible place he could be occurred to me.

Little dummy!
no yipping and yapping involved? what was truly amazing to me was how quietly and calmly she was standing especially as she knew I was feeding. this is an extremely food motivated horse!
Old 05-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #22612
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Actually, it was a subdued whine that first caught my attention, but he only whined once and so faintly that I thought it could have come from outside. Crystal would have barked. He rarely does.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #22613
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Actually, it was a subdued whine that first caught my attention, but he only whined once and so faintly that I thought it could have come from outside. Crystal would have barked. He rarely does.
A cat trapped in a closet won't make a sound .... no matter what you do .... ask me how I know???
Old 05-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #22614
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
A cat trapped in a closet won't make a sound .... no matter what you do .... ask me how I know???
oh man Strider would! if he wants on the the other side of something he raises heaven AND hell!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #22615
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Peanut has some serious abandonment issues; anytime she gets shut in a part of the house where either her Mom or I are not it’s whimper and whine and sometimes yip until someone lets her out.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #22616
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
oh man Strider would! if he wants on the the other side of something he raises heaven AND hell!
My cats just sit and listen to me scream my lungs out ..... and then go to sleep where they are ....
Old 05-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #22617
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
How is it possible for two human beings to accumulate so much junk in such a short period of time?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:22 AM   #22618
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
*Nods in agreement*
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #22619
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
My cats just sit and listen to me scream my lungs out ..... and then go to sleep where they are ....
Until they want out.

We had a cat that loved to sleep on the towels in the hall closet. Would not make a sound until she wanted out of the closet. Then you would hear a scratching noise. Open the door and voila! One cat that has finished her nap and needs to use the litter box or go eat.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #22620
Roger Parkinson
Zealot
Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.Roger Parkinson lived happily ever after.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S
Quote:

Little dummy!
Visiting Narnia?
Roger Parkinson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness