Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 03:50 AM   #46
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Not yet. To tell the truth, I was not aware of this possibility and I had given up. Then I found this thread and davidfor appeared.

I will try it with a new image at the end of this month. And provide a report.

@davidfor
Thank you David.

Edit: success

Following tshering advice on previous post, I looked the documentation for the "factory reset" and religiously applied it. To my surprise, my Kobo Glo jumped back to life and after a few hiccups, is now up and running with 3.1.8. version.

I have now two working ebook-readers. As I am waiting for the PW3 jailbreak (5.6.5. version), I will reinstall KSM07 and Koreader. Life goes on...

Last edited by roger64; 10-08-2015 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Unbricked
Old 10-27-2015, 08:52 AM   #47
lemmy2000
lemmy2000 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo, kobo aura, kobo touch
Hi David,

i am in dire need of an image as well, my daughters Glo bricked today and factory reset is not working, screen is not reacting. i would like to try the image approach.

Thanks and regards,

Lemm
Advert
Old 10-27-2015, 09:05 AM   #48
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:26 PM   #49
blinx514
blinx514 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi david can you send me image and guidelines to flash the SD card with a working image for Kobo Glo
Old 10-29-2015, 05:59 PM   #50
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 02-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #51
coyley
coyley began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi all,

another one with a bricked glo looking for an image to reflash, anyone able to oblige
Old 02-23-2016, 06:05 PM   #52
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:40 AM   #53
orangewalk
orangewalk began at the beginning.

bricked kobo glo

I need help! I need a working image for sd card for my bricked kobo glo!
Thanks a lot!!
Old 03-06-2016, 08:08 PM   #54
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:30 AM   #55
orangewalk
orangewalk began at the beginning.

Thank you! My Kobo is working again!!
Old 04-07-2016, 02:04 PM   #56
PhysicistMetal
PhysicistMetal began at the beginning.

Hello! I think I bricked my Kobo Glo and in need of an image in order to reflash and get it to work again. Thanks!
Old 04-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But, have you tried a factory reset using the buttons?
Old 06-22-2016, 11:46 AM   #58
curioussoul
curioussoul began at the beginning.

Me agin, not shure whitch one is the rigth thread - If someone has got the Kobo glo image, it would be great!
Old 06-22-2016, 07:31 PM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:08 AM   #60
arras
arras began at the beginning.

hi! I need help. I need image for sd card for my kobo glo!
@davidfor, please help!
Closed Thread