Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Zarich
Zealot
Zarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Javo Edge or Eco FLip Cases

Looking for a good case for my kindle. Flip style.

http://www.amazon.com/JAVOedge-Edito...7&sr=1-1-fkmr1

I like this one, but at 6.1oz it is gettting a tad heavy. I also don't care for the stand. The rest I like.

http://www.amazon.com/Marware-Eco-Fl...4361372&sr=1-1

I like this, but I can't figure out what the actual weight is. No it isn't 4.8 shipping. I am not fond of the purplish tint to the leather either. The rest I like.

Any help on these choices?
Zarich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Re: the Marware case - according to their website, it is "lightweight", which doesn't help much, but the two reviews posted there also mention that it doesn't add much weight to the Kindle. It also looks more true black in the picture there.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have the Marware cover that is exactly like your listed one except it opens like a book. I have another cover that's lighter weight but this one gives, in my opinion, excellent protection and certainly isn't heavy.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
charleslou
charleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook HD+ & iPad 4
Vebee.com has the Marware Eco-Vue cover for $21.53, plus a mother's day discount code MAMA2011, to save a wooping one dollar. Just ordered one.
charleslou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
Zarich
Zealot
Zarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheeseZarich can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
I need a flip not a vue.
Zarich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool what're they waiting for, Christmas!!?!

i ordered the JAVOedge Editor Flip Case for the Amazon Kindle 3 - Latest Generation on may 2nd choosing free shipping and it still hasn't shipped. it's like they want to make sure it takes till the last day of the arrival estimate for free shipping to get to me. most amazon vendors i've bought from don't do this. oh well!
--
Alan
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I personally like the JAVOedge case. I like the look and the feel of it.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote