Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
sdsullivan
Author
sdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enoughsdsullivan will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle
Free Dragon E-Book for Disaster Relief

I’m giving away my e-book “The Gift of the Dragons” for free to people who contribute to disaster relief.

Simply go to my site and get the code, then go to Smashwords.com and enter it when “purchasing” the book.

http://stephendsullivan.com/wordpres...f-the-dragons/

This is on the honor system, so make sure you’ve contributed before you pick up your freebie!

Enjoy, and thanks for helping.

-- Steve Sullivan
sdsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disaster, dragon, e-book, free, japan