Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Kandle LED Book Light - Order two for $10 (Promo Code)

Saw this in the Kindle Boards:

The promo code "KANDLELT." will give a 2 for $10 deal for the Kandle LED Book Light. Listed price is $25.00. Great deal for those looking for reading lights for their eInk readers.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:58 AM   #2
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Great deal; thanks!
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
AZ_Dee
AZ_Dee doesn't litterAZ_Dee doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505, PRS-900, Kindle 3/3g
Thanks so much, that was a great deal! I like the Kindle lighted cover for my K3 but I've been wanting to try the Kandle for my Sony(s) but not enough to pay $25 a pop.

This made it a no-brainer (and I need no-brainers early in the morning)!
AZ_Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Fabulous, thanks! Got the two lights and a book from my cart for just over $25, terrific!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #5
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Thanks - I guess, at least, one will be a present.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #6
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Great Deal. I picked up 3 for $15 (any quantity greater than 2 makes them $5 each).

2 Black ones for me and a white one to give my Dad as a gift.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #7
ski_power
Book eater
ski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it isski_power knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3 G 3G (<-lol)
Awesome. I was waiting for this. Picked up 2 black.
ski_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:40 PM   #8
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
Any idea how long the code is good for? I have a $10 Amazon gift card coming in the mail, which would make these free, but I don't want to wait too long and miss out.
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #9
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidknytOwl View Post
Any idea how long the code is good for? I have a $10 Amazon gift card coming in the mail, which would make these free, but I don't want to wait too long and miss out.
Sorry, no idea of the time frame, but I'm guessing Kandle will pull the plug once they've reached a target number of sales? At least, that's been my experience with other e-mail code promos.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #10
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
I just ordered 2 black ones. What a good deal.

Thanks for sharing!
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #11
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Heh...say Kandle LED Book Light, think improved Verilux
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Deal mostly gone. Code still works, good for a price of $12.50 each if buying two or more. Only white Kandles left that qualify (must be $25 each originally and fulfilled by Amazon).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #13
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Bought mine at full price las t week. Picked up three at the discounted price to give as gifts.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #14
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
as of Nov 13, 2010

As of this morning, the code KANDLELT seems to give "buy 1 get 1 free", and seems to work ONLY on the white Kandles sold by Ozeri at $17.95 each. It doesn't give the "two for $10" deal anymore, or at least, it didn't for me.

I had bought two Kandles previously on the "two for $10" deal for myself and my son. We like them enough that I decided I wanted to get a couple more to give as holiday presents. But, sadly, the two for $10 seems to be gone.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
As of this morning, the code KANDLELT seems to give "buy 1 get 1 free", and seems to work ONLY on the white Kandles sold by Ozeri at $17.95 each. It doesn't give the "two for $10" deal anymore, or at least, it didn't for me.

I had bought two Kandles previously on the "two for $10" deal for myself and my son. We like them enough that I decided I wanted to get a couple more to give as holiday presents. But, sadly, the two for $10 seems to be gone.

I just got 2 more at the 2 for $17.xx price. I bought 1 at full price and 3 at $5.00 each, and my friends went nuts for them. They make great gifts for people with ereaders.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote