Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Maisy May - Christianity and reality collide

Maisy May is a teen who goes to church regularly, attends Youth Group religiously, and never forgets to brush her teeth. So how does she get to the point of hiding condoms from her mother and doubting every doctrine she's ever learnt? And more importantly - where does she go from there?

Warning: Could offend just about anyone who's easily offended. But there's a minimum of swearing, the 'sex scenes' only just qualify for the label (imo), and it's not preachy.

HALF-PRICE at Smashwords in July! - only $1.00 with coupon code SWS50

$1.99 at Amazon's Kindle Store (or more for non-US folks - sorry, that's out of my control)
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
It offended me .... That There's No sign of Maisy May Book 12 yet, what are you doing all day Naomi ..... Surfing ?

Come on we want more, Write Woman Write !
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #3
nomesque
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
It offended me .... That There's No sign of Maisy May Book 12 yet, what are you doing all day Naomi ..... Surfing ?

Come on we want more, Write Woman Write !

Thanks Kev. I'm writing her death - from old age - scene as we speak
Old 07-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #4
nomesque

Hey, look! Now available at:

Kobo Books (secure epub, no geographic restrictions that I know about)
Sony Ebookstore (secure epub, US & Canada only)
Barnes and Noble (secure epub, US only)
Borders Australia (secure epub, possibly Australia only)

Although I'm a little puzzled at Kobo - they've added 50c to the supplied list price, then discounted it down to $2.19. *blink*

Maisy May is still available, of course, from Smashwords and Amazon, DRM-free.

If you're geographically located anywhere outside North America, I'd recommend buying MM from Smashwords - especially since it's still HALF-PRICE!

Wherever you buy it from, though, I'll still love you
Old 07-27-2010, 02:01 AM   #5
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You will soon OWE me that Signed First Edition LOL , hehehe !
Old 07-27-2010, 02:33 AM   #6
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
If you are writing #12 now, WTF! How come I have only read #1. Shit! Please post link to books 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 immediately. I told you I was ready for another one!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:58 AM   #7
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Maisy May is a teen who goes to church regularly, attends Youth Group religiously, and never forgets to brush her teeth. So how does she get to the point of hiding condoms from her mother and doubting every doctrine she's ever learnt?
Hiding sexual activities from parents is a large part of growing up these days and that goes for people of all faiths and those without it.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMatt View Post
Hiding sexual activities from parents is a large part of growing up these days and that goes for people of all faiths and those without it.

Always has been !
Old 07-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #9
nomesque

Snake, m'love, just a joke between Kev and I I WISH I'd written that much!!! I am working on Maisy May 2 and (completely different work) Vampire Suicide Agency atm. Working as hard as possible!

Kev - MWAH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderMatt View Post
Oh yeah. I'm not implying that religious beliefs of any sort magically make teen hormones disappear That's pretty much the premise of Maisy May - what happens when teens find their ideals not matching up to reality, and what they do about it.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:22 AM   #10
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Would you write MM 13 ?

Or is that unlucky and skip straight to MM 14 ?

Hugs
Old 07-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #11
nomesque

*faints* Kev, dude, 13?

The Smashwords July Sale is ALMOST FINISHED, folks! If you want to get Maisy May for even more of a bargain than usual, run don't browse over to Smashwords - Link right here for easy access - and pick up a copy for only $1.00!!!

Yee-haw!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #12
nomesque

The sale's over, folks, back to the usual $1.99 pricing everywhere.

Many thank-yous and *MWAH!*s to the people who bought Maisy May - I love youse all!!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:35 AM   #13
Simon Fenn
Banned
Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
hey N...noticed u've been getting a few sales...there's some great quality people in amongst those forums..

I'll have a read when I get my kindle...be a while yet...I can't read on the puter..
Simon Fenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #14
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Fenn View Post
hey N...noticed u've been getting a few sales...there's some great quality people in amongst those forums..

I'll have a read when I get my kindle...be a while yet...I can't read on the puter..
Yup, there's some great people willing to take a chance AND help people out.

(did I mention I love youse all?)

I know the feeling, reading from the computer = bluck.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:31 AM   #15
Simon Fenn
Banned
Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Simon Fenn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
yep..I've been saying it to so many people over and over it is starting to sound like a threat.."...when i get my kindle i'll get ya damn book, ok!"
Simon Fenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christian, fiction, gay, young adult