Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-22-2018, 06:15 PM   #1
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
any coupon for ereader.store?

Hello

I know this is not a should buy, but maybe someone can help me. I am making numbers to buy a onyx boox max 2 and as it is [....] expensive I am looking for the typical voucher code.

I've been losing sometime googling and looking every voucher agregator that I saw, but no luck.

I saw that here on the forum was a promo thread from the shop but was closed time ago.

As the shop is quite popular here, maybe anyone knows where to find vouchers for that shop?

cheers

Last edited by whopper; 06-22-2018 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Vulgar language redacted.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote