Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Newer Kobo desktop than 2.1.7 for linux?

I am running Kobo desktop on Ubuntu 12.04 and the version is 2.1.7. Just wondering if there are any newer versions out yet, as I see version 3 is out for Windows?

If not, should I switch to running v3 of the desktop software under wine, or continue with the older native version (what are the differences) ?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote