Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-08-2018, 02:13 AM   #1
BlackCanopus
BlackCanopus began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Moon + Reader Pro
Define the way Calibre saves book to a library

Hello

I searched the web and then your forums, but I could not find the answer to my question. If it was there, then please accept my apologies for asking it again. Now to my question:

Is there a way to define how Calibre saves files in its library? Similar to the way we define how it saves files to the disk.

I have books in different genres, and I want my library to look like this:

{#genre}/{#subgenre}/{authors}/{title}

Example:

F:\Calibre Library\Fiction\Historical\Herman Melville\Moby-Dick\

Is it possible? It would be a great help if it was.
BlackCanopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 02:20 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCanopus View Post
Is there a way to define how Calibre saves files in its library? Similar to the way we define how it saves files to the disk.
No.

In your searching you must have overlooked this sticky thread in the Library Management sub-forum ==>> Want to change folder structure or file names in the Calibre library?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2018, 02:25 AM   #3
BlackCanopus
BlackCanopus began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Moon + Reader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
No.

In your searching you must have overlooked this sticky thread in the Library Management sub-forum ==>> Want to change folder structure or file names in the Calibre library?

BR
Thanks for the quick reply, and apologies again.
BlackCanopus is offline   Reply With Quote