Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #2776
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover1019 View Post
I was aware that they were not story URLs, and couldn't be downloaded. I was simply using them as examples of the URL format, and it's actually the same URL you use for the example of the format on your supported sites page. I was not trying to download using those URLs.
In future, when reporting issues please use real (SFW) story URLs that exhibit the problem described. The Example URLs are all 1234... because they are just examples and many don't work. You can PM me NSFW story URLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
When I have the following in my Personal.ini, it reacts with all series which has Angel in it.
Is there anything I can do to avoid that it also changes Touched By An Angel to Touched By An Angel: The Series ?
If you use ^Angel$ it will match only "Angel" exactly.

You could use (?!Touched.*)Angel$, but you will have the same problem with "Strange Angel", for example.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:32 AM   #2777
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Thanks
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #2778
catlover1019
catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

I'm still having some problems with Inkbunny downloading. 19 out of the 171 URLs I gave FFF still fail with a "list index out of range" error. Here's the one SFW one out of the lot https://inkbunny.net/s/717040 I can PM you a list of the rest of the URLs that failed, if you want.
catlover1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:20 PM   #2779
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Test Version Posted

2018-06-13
- Remove fanfiction.mugglenet.com -- mugglenet.com is there, but no fanfic section anymore.
- adapter_adultfanfictionorg used urllib2 exceptions without importing it.
- Updates for site changes for adapter_gravitytalescom.
- Fix author for adapter_inkbunnynet.

Quote:
I'm still having some problems with Inkbunny downloading. 19 out of the 171 URLs I gave FFF still fail with a "list index out of range" error. Here's the one SFW one out of the lot https://inkbunny.net/s/717040 I can PM you a list of the rest of the URLs that failed, if you want.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:26 PM   #2780
catlover1019
catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.catlover1019 is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

@JimmXinu

I'm still having problems with 1 inkbunny url. It is giving me a "'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'" error. It is a NSFW story, so I'll have to PM you the link, I just can't figure out how to do that.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:17 AM   #2781
EeveeSkitty
EeveeSkitty began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Edit: Never mind, figured it out.

Last edited by EeveeSkitty; 06-14-2018 at 05:32 AM.
EeveeSkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:03 AM   #2782
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

When I try to download stories from this site:

http://lcfanfic.com/title_1.htm

I get the following error on some of the stories:

Code:
substring not found
Below is a link for one of the stories.

http://lcfanfic.com/stories/2012/html/100ways.html
Old 06-14-2018, 02:16 PM   #2783
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
@JimmXinu

I'm still having problems with 1 inkbunny url. It is giving me a "'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'" error. It is a NSFW story, so I'll have to PM you the link, I just can't figure out how to do that.
Click my user name next to the post, then click Send Private Message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I get the following error on some of the stories:

Code:
substring not found
Below is a link for one of the stories.

http://lcfanfic.com/stories/2012/html/100ways.html
Fix in next test version.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:17 PM   #2784
Tanjamuse
Wizard

Thanks I'll look forward to it.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:40 PM   #2785
catlover1019

@ JimmXinu

Not there
Old 06-14-2018, 07:56 PM   #2786
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
@ JimmXinu

Not there
You probably need to enable PMs for yourself. This is in the Control Panel under "Edit Options".
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:19 PM   #2787
catlover1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You probably need to enable PMs for yourself. This is in the Control Panel under "Edit Options".
It's probably a major PEBCAK on my part, but I can't find any such option. If it is the same thing as "visitor messaging" I already have that enabled. I don't get any other options.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:37 PM   #2788
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE, Clara HD
Quote:
It's probably a major PEBCAK on my part, but I can't find any such option. If it is the same thing as "visitor messaging" I already have that enabled. I don't get any other options.
No, it isn't the same as Visitor Messaging. There should be a separate section for "Private Messaging" above that. Others have said they don't have it and then later it appears. I thought it might be a number of posts needed, but 10 should be enough. Maybe it is a number of days membership. As an experiment, I did give you some Karma in case that affects it.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:05 PM   #2789
catlover1019

@davidfor

No luck. That didn't seem to help.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:21 AM   #2790
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
No luck. That didn't seem to help.
You're looking for this:-

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	164473

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote