Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 02:44 AM   #1
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Dragging and Dropping Folders to Kobo

Has anyone experienced any issues with dragging and dropping a folder of epubs to their reader?

I've only had it a few days and after dragging / dropping individual files, it looks a bit messy. I'd rather keep it neat before I get too many books loaded and it becomes unmanageable.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
Has anyone experienced any issues with dragging and dropping a folder of epubs to their reader?

I've only had it a few days and after dragging / dropping individual files, it looks a bit messy. I'd rather keep it neat before I get too many books loaded and it becomes unmanageable.
No problems with dragging/dropping folders in my SD card. Never bothered to do same for the onboard memory however. I leave that space for all the kepubs, newspaper/magazines, dictionary, and all those cover image files that get created. 1400MB is too small... :P
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Folders in the main Kobo directory work fine from the perspective of the actual files themselves. The folders won't show up in the library view, but the contents of the folders will all be there (just not divided up).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote