Notices

Old 08-08-2017, 03:31 AM   #16
El Duderino
#hilakleiner
El Duderino began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I just tried it and realised that they have changed their power off procedure. That means KSM cannot any longer replace the nickel's power off screen.
I appreciate you taking the time to try it and let me know before I gave it a shot.

El Duderino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #17
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
You can do it for nickel, see this post (towards the end).

Edit: I just tried it and realised that they have changed their power off procedure. That means KSM cannot any longer replace the nickel's power off screen.
Another reason to avoid the v4.x firmwares.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:29 AM   #18
El Duderino
#hilakleiner
El Duderino began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Another reason to avoid the v4.x firmwares.
True, this is a powerful reason to roll-back to 3x in my opinion, but the latest search functions are hella useful for a large library, plus I'm an avid Pocket user.

Maybe I'll just tape a note to the sleep cover with my phone number.
El Duderino is offline   Reply With Quote